Once a year, thousands of music fans flock to the desert for what has unofficially become the start of music festival season. Of course I am referring to Coachella.
This all-star parade of celebs, models and fashionistas often sets the bar pretty high for concerts and outdoor fun sartorialisms. Because I know how exhausting it is to look at hundreds of images of gorgeous people frolicking in the sun, I picked a handful of photos that show that laid-back California style as its best.
Tie Dyes and Flowing Dresses: It doesn’t get more Coachella than this look. Perfect for sitting down on the lawn and dealing with 100-plus temperatures. I am also a fan of the ethereal braids.
Perfection. Period: This soft lace little number paired with oversized sunnies brings a bit of glamour to the polo fields. A denim jacket is a must, since temperatures dip to the 60s or even 50s at night.
Cutoffs and Stripes: You thought I wasn’t going to feature this? Well, I guess you don’t know me at all! Also love the stacks (both arms) and fringe bag, which always reminds me of Stevie Nicks.
Prints & Textures: This look is about combining a variety of spring trends and doing them right. Colorful bag: Check, Crop top: Done and booties: Mission accomplished.
If you plan on going to any of the fun festivals this season, I give you the bare (but stylish) necessities:
1. Joe’s Eye Dazzler Cuff — www.joesjeans.com
Festival Leather Bracelet — www.swell.com
2. Opening Ceremony Coachella Suede Chelsea Boots — www.harveynickols.com
3. Jules Smith Silver Coachella Earrings — www.charmandchain.com
4. Joe’s Record Bead Mountain Necklace — www.joesjeans.com
5. ASOS Nude Round Sunglasses — www.asos.com
6. Aeropostale Floral Infinity Scarf — www.aeropostale.com
7. Jack Wills Cotcliffe Playsuit — www.jackwills.com
8. Accessorize Coachella Flower Cown Bando — www.accessorize.com
9. Eugenia Kim ‘Honey’ Hat — www.zappos.com
10. Cleobella Ikat Tribal Backpack — www.shopthetrendboutique.com
Ryzenberg On, is Signing Off